The Adventures of Peanut

Saturday, July 08, 2006

4th and more...

Another busy week at the Smith house. Can you believe it was my first 4th of July. I still don't understand what all the fuss is about, butI got to watch fireworks. I still don't see what the big deal is. A bunch of flashing lights. Yeah, so what. Some of them made loud noises like those I've heard lately when trying to go to bed, but I'm used to that. It didn't even bother me. I jumped on a couple of the ones that whistled real loud, but once I got used to those too I was fine.

This is a picture of me in my 4th of July outfit. Mommy and Daddy said this was my very first baby gift. Aunt Carol, Uncle Buddy, Martha and Linda got it for me last year when Mommy and Daddy told them I was on my way. I think they did a good job picking it out. It was a perfect fit and every one thought I looked so cute!



I've been trying some new foods this week. I got to try some oatmeal instead of rice cereal. I like it better. It's really yummy when Mommy mixes it with pear juice. She said it's just because I was 'stopped up'. I don't know what she's talking about, though, because I'm on the go all the time. She said I'm going to try some veggies soon, so I'm pretty excited about that. Other than that we've just been playing and getting settled in to our new house. I think we have a busy weekend ahead, so I'll write again soon! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home