The Adventures of Peanut

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Brace yourself... LONG update ahead.

It's been a long time since Mommy has uploaded pictures, so I have a lot to tell you and a lot to show off. Let's rewind to the day I turned 6 months old. Remember I told you that Mommy and Daddy were taking me to the Cubs game for my birthday? Well, we went... It was my first train ride, which was pretty cool...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The ride on the "El" was hot and crowdy, which was just the beginning of unpleasantness. I have to say... I DO NOT LIKE BIG NOISY CROWDS! For now, I'll stick to watching the games on t.v. We did get a couple cute pictures, though. See for yourself...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, that was the end of August. Then at the beginning of September there was some real fun. Aunt Carol, Uncle Buddy, Linda, Martha, and DJ came up on the 1st. We went to the Studebaker Museum together on Saturday morning (sorry, no pictures. Mommy forgot the camera). Then we went to the airport and picked up Grandma and Grandpa Smith. They got to stay at my house for 4 nights! Here's a picture of me hanging out with them...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Sunday, September 3, I got baptized. This was a really special day and a lot of people came to help me celebrate. I don't have any pictures from the baptism, but I did take a picture in my special outfit that Gwamma and Gwampa got me...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the super yummy cake. I know, because I put my fingers in it. I didn't really taste too much, but I did LOVE the way it felt... and the fact that every one was watching and laughing...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got a chance to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Smith until lunch time on Wednesday. Here's some of our fun...
Here's Grandpa Smith and I.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Grandma Smith showing how I'm a bigga boy while Gwamma made me laugh.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is me practicing my "YEAH! TOUCHDOWN" with Daddy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had to work on it because I went to my first Notre Dame game on the 9th. They were playing Penn State. Mommy and Daddy have a lot of friends there. We got to park on campus, I saw the fire truck, we visited a couple tailgates and then we watched the rest of the game at the fire house. It was a great day!

Me napping at the tailgate:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Showing off the Blue and Gold:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Touchdown Jesus:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chillin with Daddy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joe Montana walked right past us while we were sitting here. I don't know who he is, but he must be some one important because Daddy was yelling at Mommy to get a picture. She's too slow, though... plus I think she was saving the memory for pictures of me. LOL!!
And, finally, you can't forget the stadium:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The next weekend after that, my friend Joey got baptized too. We had fun over at his house. Then we went to a picnic for the neighborhood and I got to show off. Of course, every one said I was adorable. There are lots of kids my age in the neighborhood, but none of them were there. Fine by me... this way I didn't have to share any of the attention!

Just a couple last pictures to round off the really long post....
Here's my favorite "toy" right now. I don't get to play with him much, but I love when he comes in to the room. Mommy and Daddy help me pet him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here are a couple of my professional pictures at 6 months (I know, that seems like ages ago!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, there you have it. I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but I don't want you to get too bored. At least I warned you. It's been a busy month!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Troy, you have had a busy month! All I've done is eat, sleep, poop, and sleep. Oh, and I discovered my fists. I've got a lot to strive for if I want to follow your example. Love, Max

PS - Mama says that last picture of you in the basket is PRICELESS!!!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home