Where does the time go?
Hello! I'm still here. I was out of town on my 17th month birthday and totally missed the picture on the couch. I have a couple pictures to share from that trip, though. We went to Champaign to celebrate G.G's and Great Grandpa's Meibach's 60th anniversary. It was so much fun to see every one again. Grandma and Grandpa Smith came up to go down with us for the surprise. GG was so shocked. Here's a big group of us after dinner.

It's been quite a busy couple months. I have lots of new tricks. I'm sure I won't remember them all right now, but I'll try to write more as they come to mind. I've been learning sign language. I can sign - Mommy, Daddy, more, all done, ball, drink, bath, eat, and milk. I also know please, but I rarely use it. I say lots of new words too. I can say: Mommy, Daddy, Cat, Hat, Fish, Bye, Night-Night, NO, milk, drink, outside, duck, walk, bath, Joe (Grandpa), nose, ball, hi there, Eins (Baby Einstein), baby, and WEEEEE!!!. Some times only Mommy and Daddy can understand my words, but I know exactly what I'm saying.
I'm going to school again. Now instead of going on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, I go all day on Friday. I have the same teacher, but there are some new kids in the class. When I'm not at school, I like to get together with friends and play. My friend Joey and I have a lot of fun. Here we are at the play ground in the mall.



I also like to explore and get in to things. I think I like the stuff in the kitchen as much as the stuff in my toy box.

I love throwing things in the trash too. And, when Mommy isn't looking I can even climb to the top of the dining room table. It makes a great dance floor. She says I really keep her on her toes, but I don't see how she could walk that way. I've tried and it's really hard.
Well, now the moment you've been waiting for... here I am at 18 months.
This one didn't turn out, but shows the true me... look at those feet go!

This one is a little clearer...

I hope every one is doing well. I'll try not to let another couple months pass before writing again.
love,
troy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home