On the move...
I'm having a great time walking back and forth across the family room. I have to admit, I'm very proud of myself when I do it too. Usually I let out this big squeal of excitement when I really get going. I have to be careful though. I've tripped quite a few times on my toys. I'm learning how to get around them, but I still have lots more bruises than before I learned to walk. Here's a video for you to see... Click on the link below...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v625/amfurore/?action=view¤t=P1020002.flv
Mommy also wanted to share a couple more pictures. She thinks I'm adorable in these 'bibs'. I just like them because I don't trip over them.


I still only have 2 teeth, but I think there may be more coming in on top. They're taking their time though, just like the last ones. Other than that, I don't have any exciting news to report. Mommy said she'll try to take at least one picture a week to let me post on here, but since I love eating the camera so much I know it's a challenge.
See you again soon.
love,
troy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home